What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies via:
Cookies do lots of different jobs: letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that any adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
By using our website you agree to the cookies we use unless you choose to opt out of them. Please be aware, that by opting out of some cookies, our website may not work as quickly, or as well as if cookies are enabled.
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Coventry Biennial, or companies acting on behalf of Coventry Biennial, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Coventry Biennial.
What are cookies used for on this website?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
- For Coventry Biennial to market to you.
- To enable Coventry Biennial to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
Social Media Cookies
We link to our pages on a number Social Media websites from our own website:
Opting out of all cookies
Some cookies on our website cannot be switched off individually. However, you can use settings on your browser to restrict and manage cookies across all websites you visit.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org